Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems in the world and has a wealth of experience dating back thousands of years. It has its origin in India. Ayurveda is able to maintain the health of the healthy and heal the illness of the sick. It represents the knowledge of a healthy, long and happy life and is regeneration for body, mind and soul.
The Kalari therapy also comes from India and was developed by the masters of the Indian martial art, the Kalarippayat. They used their deep insights about the body for healing and combined this knowledge with that of Ayurveda and Yoga.
Ayurveda Kalari Massages
The Ayurveda Kalari massages have a cleansing, strengthening and harmonizing effect.
Toxins are released from the upper skin layers and excreted via the bladder, intestines and skin.
Function of tissue and vascular systems are improved. By using high-quality herbal oils, specific structures (muscles, tendons, nerves, etc.) can be strengthened.
The interplay of touch, relaxation and this special massage technique has a harmonising and regenerative effect.
What can support the effect of the massage?
Heat application after the massage, light food, moderate movement. (e.g. Yoga)
Regular Ayurveda Kalari Massages
Additional effects of regular Ayurveda Kalari massages are
- help with sleep disorders and chronic fatigue
- dissolve adhesions between the tissue layers and make the tissue supple
- have an analgesic effect by releasing endorphins and serotonin
- improve body awareness through the senses
- reduce the production of stress hormones
Variations of the Ayurveda Kalari Massage
Abhyanga > Pure relaxation
Ayurveda Kalari Massage > powerful & dynamic (sports massage)
Stamp massage > very effective for deep tension, with warm & freshly bound herbal stamps (shoulders, neck, back)
Udvartana > Massage & Body Peeling with Ayurvedic Herbs
Padabhyanga > ayurvedic foot massage
Mukhabhyanga > ayurvedic facial, head & neck massage
Preventive treatments to maintain your health
- lasting deep relaxation & well-being
- promotion of body detoxification and digestion
- sustained activation and release of central body vital points; blood circulation and the lymphatic system are activated
- the metabolism gets going – supporting weight and cellulite reduction
- strengthening of the immune system
- use of high-quality Ayurvedic oils
Appointments by telephone agreement
Home visits plus travel costs
Ayurveda Panchakarma cure in India
I look forward to accompanying you as a tour guide to India for a traditional Ayurveda Panchakarma cure!
My little paradise is called DEVAAYA Centre (www.devaaya.com) and it is located on a charming and exotic little island in the middle of the Back Waters of Goa.
If you want to experience a traditional Panchakarma cure in beautiful nature and quiet ambience exactly where Ayurveda has its roots, this is the place for you! No matter if you decide for health reasons for an Ayurveda cure, if you are perhaps in the transition into a new phase of life or if you want to feel more vital in order to better meet the demands of your everyday life, … you are warmly welcome with everything that moves you here!
What can you expect?
- The Ayurveda Centre is a small pearl, it is secluded, quiet, clean, in the middle of the Back Waters, pure exotic nature around you.
- A very professional team of doctors and therapists experienced with western patients
- A vegetarian Ayurvedic cuisine, adapted to the cure and your constitution
- A daily offer of yoga, sensual cleansing and meditation
- My travel company throughout the entire time, my support during the stay / the cure itself as well as facilitating communication (e.g. doctor’s consultations)
Please contact meContact for more information.